Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holidays



Giant Christmas Tree in Orchard Central



Me and my sweet hubby


Well, tomorrow is Monday...how to begin the perfect Weekdays? For me, spending time with my hubby.. our weekend"gala". 

Walking along Orchard road we've seen Christmas decors as early as August  :) I really feel the spirit of Christmas. I remember during my childhood we have a small Christmas tree at home and we put decorations and to make it more beautiful we put different lights on it. 

I really miss my family. But I'm still happy because I'm with my husband. This will be our first Christmas together. 


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice