Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Vacation in Philippines: Summer Saya in Bakasyunan Resort and Conference Center








If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy with your family and friends, BAKASYUNAN RESORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER is perfect to have a vacation. The resort is located at Sitio Lawak, Brgy. Amungan, Iba, Zambales. It’s a 5 hours drive from Valenzuela City (This is the City where I live) via NLEX and SCTEX. But if you’re a formula one driver like Michael Schumacher then you can make your road trip short for 2 hours. J







You can enjoy numerous activities and amenities that this resort offers and they also have spacious function halls that are ideal for seminars, celebrations/reunions, retreats etc.  The pool is small but very clean. For the food, I would recommend you arrange a catering service with them because the place is far from the market and you’re here to relax/enjoy, right? It’s hassle-free and you save time! But I saw some tourist who brought their own food. They borrowed a grill from the resort staff for free. The grill is so f*c*ing  filthy plus I haven’t seen a stove or cooking utensils there. Anyway, I didn't went there to wake up too early to prepare breakfast, so good thing we have a caterer to assist our breakfast, lunch, merienda and dinner.


Captured the perfect sunset in my lens :)



Our room is nice, clean and cozy. We got the “family beach front” room that has three queen size beds, linens, two pillows each bed, veranda, fridge, 3 mono-block chairs and a round table. The air-condition is working fine and we did not turn it off for 3 days straight. hehe!! No electric lamps in our room. My parents don’t like to sleep with lights on but I’m having a hard time to sleep in a dark room. What I did, I turn on the lights in the rest room just to have a small amount of light. We have the perfect view of the beach. Overall rating for the room is very good.


Family Beach Front Rooms



The rest room is very small. It’s just enough to fit a toilet, sink and a shower. But for me, it’s all OK as long as it has a hot and cold shower and doesn't smell bad. My rating for the rest room is very good.

WI-Fi? Yes the resort has it BUT the signal strength is POOR. Anyway, it’s OK because I didn't go there to surf the net. Haha!!


My family enjoyed our 3 days and 2 nights vacation in Bakasyunan Resort in Zambales. I'm very happy with our vacation, another good memories with my family before I go back to Singapore this June. 



ROOM RATES

Bahay Kubo                       Php 1, 470
Beach Front                      Php 4500
Deluxe room                     Php 3500
Dormitory                         Php 7000
Nipa Hut Cottages Php 2850
Family Beach Front Php 8500
Family room                     Php 4200
Executive room    Php 3300
Exec Family room             Php 7500
Native townhouse            Php 4200
Tree house                      Php 2500
Private room                    Php 2000



Share This

1 comment:

  1. Nice vacation! I'd like to add information to your post, We invite to discover Exclusive Resorts a world's foremost private club for luxury vacation and resort worldwide.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice