Monday, July 8, 2013

My vacation in Philippines: Baguio day 3

This is our last day here in Baguio City. I will surely miss the place, its cold weather, warm people, ube jam, strawberries, night market and spooky vibe in the hotel. hehe! 



Strawberries! Eating my fave fruit while on our way going back to Manila


Anyway, shall we take a look of what I'm wearing today? Great! 



I've always admire the beauty of camouflage patterns and designs that’s why this cropped long sleeves is a grabber and a scene stealer as well. Hehe!

The long sleeves is from Next and denim shorts from wrangler.


I like it so much because of the skull print and it goes well with my camou cap. Look! :)








Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice