Friday, July 12, 2013

Review: In2it Line define Liquid Eyeliner

I’m not a brand conscious when it comes to makeup. I always get excited whenever I see eyeliners and definitely In2it has become a brand of makeup that I’m excited to explore. 

In2it is a makeup brand from Hong Kong and available in three countries (Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand). The brand is particularly famed for eyeliners, eye color and blush. In2it products are formulated for Asian skin using ingredients from Japan and Europe. 

I've had color liquid eyeliner in turquoise, pink and violet before I tried their black line define sparkling eyeliner. I've always looking for black liquid eyeliner that will suit my skin type. I've tried so many eyeliners from different brands and I absolutely love In2it’s line define liquid eyeliner.



The product claims to be:
  • Super long wearing
  • Waterproof
  • Dries in 60 seconds
  • Has shiny finish
  • No smudging or panda eyes
  • No fragrance
  • Easy to apply and remove




In2it offers a collection of waterproof eyeliners, their sales consultant was very helpful and knowledgeable because she asked me what I was looking for in eyeliner. I replied, I would like very black liquid eyeliner without glitters or shimmer. She hand over me two eyeliners, one in matte finish and the other is in shiny finish. Of course I got excited with shiny finish and I thought it was like more of wet look eyeliner. Yay!



It’s indeed a very black shade and no shimmer or glitter plus it dries quickly in shiny finish as the product claims. The application is very smooth too and the nylon brush is thin which you can create good lines without any problems. It gets dried for about a minute or two wherein on the box it says it dry within 60 seconds. It stayed the whole day on my lids. I have a dry lids so I’ve tried to test this product to my cousin, she have an oily lids; just to make sure if it will stay intact the whole day – well, it did!


Likes:

  • Very long wearing
  • Very black liquid eyeliner
  • No smudging, flaking or cracking
  • No incident of stinging/burn feeling on my skin or eyes
  • No fragrance
  • It applies smoothly
  • Thin applicator is amazing which I can create fine lines with its thin brush
  • Affordable price: Php 389.75 (comes with FREE Colour liner)
  • Available in variety of department stores, health and beauty stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, but not sold on line.


Dislike:

A bit hard to remove which takes about 5 wipes of makeup remover to take it all of



Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice