Saturday, October 26, 2013

The song stuck in my head - People help the people by Birdy

Aside from Christina Perri's A thousand Years, People help the people by Birdy keeps on playing in my head today. 



For me, "People help the People" means about how people are becoming greedy nowadays, be it in politics or simply SOME normal people. These people truly think with their heads and not with their hearts. When you have a good heart and willing to help others, you are not expecting anything in return. #justsaying

I have mentioned before that I love this artist so much and she is very talented. I am definitely a fan.
I love her music and her voice. Before I go back to sleep again, let me share with you the amazing talented girl - Birdy. Good night everyone! 




Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice