Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hippie Dippy

In this look, I want to channel a modern bohemian bumps into country-ish style. 
This aztec in blue and white shorts and red blouse are my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. This red blouse is a little conservative in front but daring at the back because it has horizontal cut outs. I'm sporting my brown oxford shoes with glitter leopard socks and adorable straw hat. Finish off my look by accentuating my simple blouse with feather necklace and crochet vest. Added some leopard studs and brown bracelet.

Blouse and accessories From MAGS
Straw hat and glitter leopard socks From SM Dept Store
Oxford shoes From Bata Singapore






Back cut out blouse











oxford shoes and glitter leopard socks

Feather necklace

Bracelet

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice