Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Printed and Texture ft. MAGS Clothing #3


Good morning everyone! Let's start this morning with a clean heart and welcome each day with a smile. Merry Christmas!




I'm wearing a striped long blouse, one of my favorite pieces. It can be restyled to a top and mixed with a skirt and jacket. I paired it with lace shorts and two-tone classic ballerina shoes. Finished off my look with bejeweled necklace, bangles and black bag. 

From MAGS
Striped long blouse
Lace shorts
Black bag
Two-tone ballerina shoes

Beauty will not be defined by what you wear.  You can wear the best clothes and shoes but having a good spirit on the inside will make you look like you can rock the world.









Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day!
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice